This course gives you knowledge about how to use cameras and visual sensors to coordinate robot motion. It shows you how to turn an USB camera into an amazing vision system.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to use color sensor for sorting.
- Learn to take snapshots and send them by e-mail.
- Learn to detect barcodes or QR codes.
- Learn to detect circles and lines.
- Learn to handle motion detection with a mouse trap.
- Learn to control a barrier with licence plate recognition.
- Learn to build and control a PTZ camera.
Curriculum For This Course
- This course is designed to suit users of either the EV3 home edition or the EV3 education edition.
- Users are required to have a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth. (Most Windows 10 laptops have built in bluetooth support)
- Users will need to download Ozeki 10 from www.ozeki.hu
Cameras not only can be used for recording images and videos, but for image processing as well. You can meet with image processing many places in real life like for example in a parking area or in a supermarket. Many thing can be detected with a camera, starting from the simplest object like lines or circles to more complicated items like QR codes or a licence plate.
This course will give you a brief indication that how you can connect your camera to Ozeki 10, and use for various types of detection. This course provides you the opportunity to bulid many kinds of detector robots like a face detector, barcode reader, mouse trap or a licence plate detecting barrier. In the last to lecture you can bulid your own PTZ camera and learn how to control that.
The lectures in the course provide easy to follow step-by-step instructions and quiz questions. Enjoy the course!
Who is the target audience?
This course is designed for learners who are interested in image processing and working with different kinds of camera systems.