Become a Robot Master
The goal of this course is to make you an expert robot programmer. This lecture is about switching from SNAP to C#.Net. You will learn how to build your first app, you will learn how to write robot control code in C#.Net and how to create a user interface for your robot.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to drive the robot along a square using SNAP.
- Learn to draw with the keyboard.
- Learn to move the robot from the keyboard.
- Learn to use the gamepad.
- Learn to move items with the robot.
- Learn to use the IR distance sensor.
- Learn to use the color sensor to follow a line.
Curriculum For This Course
- This course is designed to suit users of either the EV3 home edition or the EV3 education edition.
- Users are required to have a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth. (Most Windows 10 laptops have built in bluetooth support)
- Users will need to download Ozeki 10 from www.ozeki.hu
- Users will need to know the basics of Ozeki 10 and Lego robots. Read more information in this course.
Robots can be controlled with Ozeki 10. Since it recognizes your motors, sensors, etc. automatically you just have to use them. Ozeki 10 has a built-in application called SNAP to make simple programs. Lego robots can be easily programmed by using SNAP. You have to connect your EV3 Brick to Ozeki 10 to use SNAP.
This course is designed to get you started with programming your robot using SNAP. It shows you how to create simple programs without writing any code. At first you will control a cursor on the display to learn the basics. Later you will learn how to give instructions to the robot to control it like the cursor. You can control them from keyboard and gamepad. Then you will use sensors (mostly IR distance sensor) to control the robot. The last lecture teaches you how to follow a line with the robot using a color sensor.
The lectures in the course provdie easy to follow step-by-step instructions and quiz questions. Enjoy the course!
Who is the target audience?
This course is designed for learners who are intersted in learing SNAP basics and programming the Lego robots.
About the Instructor
Computer vision developer
Hi, my name is Zsolt Petri. I am always eager to invest my time in learning new topics, although I spend most of my time teaching to cover a wide range of different scientific topics.
Nowadays I am passionate about robot software development tools. Then I have found Ozeki 10. I will do my best to show you my passion in AI technologies. I have gained diverse experience in this field. I spent one year doing research in Machine Learning based on sensors and working on innovative and exciting projects. I have also implemented some Machine Learning models to detect objects in different colors with popular type of sensors you can easily acquire.
I am looking forward to a successful and bright future filled with even smarter AI technologies!