Robot motion planning
Learn how to calculate time, distance and speed, so you can predict the movement of your robots. You can also see how to connect gears to make a robot more powerful or faster.
What Will I Learn?
- Move your robot with a defined unit
- Measure time in SNAP
- Calculate your robot's speed
- Calculate your robot's traveled distance
- Make your robot slower using gears
- Make your robot stronger using gears
- Make your robot faster using gears
- Park your robot to a free place
Curriculum For This Course
- This course is designed to suit users of either the EV3 home edition or the EV3 education edition.
- Users are required to have a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth. (Most Windows 10 laptops have built in bluetooth support)
- Users will need to download Ozeki 10 from www.ozeki.hu
- Users will need to know the basics of Ozeki 10 and Lego robots. Read more information in this course.
- If you are new at robot programming it is highly recommended to complete previous courses before starting this Course.
Ozeki 10 (robot operating system) gives you access to robot sensors, motors, actuators and microcontrollers the same way Microsoft Windows gives you access to your hardware devices in your PC. It makes it very easy to create and build robots, and to program them to do the task you prefer.
This course is designed to get you started with planning your robot motion. It shows you how to move your robot with a defined value and how to calculate your robot's speed or traveled distance. You will learn how to control two robot from SNAP at the same time and how to make your robot slower, faster or stronger using gear connected to your robot's motor. Finally you will learn how can you detect a free parking place, and park to it with your robot.
The lectures in the course provide easy to follow step by step instructions, and a quiz. Enjoy the course!
Who is the target audience?
This course is designed for learners who are interested in basic physics and programming robots. It is an entry level course that allows students to learn the basics and it enables them to get started.